The historic former brewery on Bräugasse 9 has been comprising a total of 1,100 m² exhibition and event rooms, a completely equipped lithographic and etching printing workshop, studios for visual artists, a rehearsal room for dance and theatre as well as accommodation for artists from all over the world since 1991.
After a thorough renovation due to the flood in 2013, the "Kulturmodell" has been at the disposal of artists and the culturally interested again since February 2017.
The City of Passau has thus created a place for fostering art and artists as well as a meeting point for artists from diverse countries which is attracting enthusiasts of culture far from beyond the borders of Passau.
• Public handicapped lavatory in underground parking building Römerplatz 1
• Barrier-free entrance to exhibitions and event rooms
• Barrier-free entrance to Donauatelier (via Donaukai)
• Handicapped lavatory in exhibion room (free of charge with Euro key)
• Ateliers in upper floor not accessible barrier-free
• Connection of floors not barrier-free